Time always wins.
Some of us deal with time by refusing change. Some of us hold on to the past with a choking grip. Some of us fret about the future, risk-averse and needing absolute control of what's to come.
I did it all.
Time passed as always, and I faced an experience that forced my grip open and made me look inside.
I saw that time was not still, and never would be. I could either forever seek something to hold on to, or I could swim forward, with the river, accepting it's motion and navigating it lightly. Time will always move. All anchors in our live are at risk of floating away. It is up to us to move ourselves along, and live at the same speed as the world around us. When we realize that movement is the norm, we take a completely different viewpoint on life.
Delete five of those e-mails you have been wanting to read, but never seem to find the time to. Just do it. Don't worry, you'll never get to it, and another five will show up as soon as you do.
La vida continua.
No comments:
Post a Comment