Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Teaching Song.

Adapted from The Lazy Song, by Bruno Mars.

The Teaching Song,
By Mr. MacCombie

Today I just feel like teaching everything (Do do do do do do)
I just want to get in their heads (Do do do do do do)
Don't feel like hearing them say no
I'll show them how far they can go
'Cause today I just feel like teaching everything
So that they'll know

They're gonna pick their heads up I'll stare 'til they can
Turn their brains on so they throw up their hands
Nobody's gon' tell them they can't

If they start feeling down they shouldn't ask me to be fluffy
They'll learn to help themselves, if I need to be a toughy
Cause in my classes I'm the freaking man

Oh yes, I said it, I said it
I said it 'cause I can


Today I just feel like teaching everything
I just want to get in their heads
Don't feel like hearing them say no
I'll show them how far they can go
'Cause today I just feel like teaching everything
So that they'll know.


Tomorrow I'll wake up, do some P90X
Teach all the students there, how to solve for any X
And they'll realize
This is great
(Oh my gosh, it equals 8!)

Nah they won't mess around
They need their college degrees
When I got mine my old man was so proud of me
Sorry prisons you'll just have to wait

Oh yes, I said it, I said it
I said it 'cause I can


Today I just feel like teaching everything
I just want to get in their heads
Don't feel like hearing them say no
I'll show them how far they can go
'Cause today I just feel like teaching everything
So that they'll know


No I won't let them have any fear
Each voice I will need to hear
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes

I'll just strut in my three-piece suit
And let no single kid hang loose
No, no, no, no, no
No, no, no, no, no, no


Oh, today I just feel like teaching everything
I just want to get in their heads
Don't feel like hearing them say no
I'll show them how far they can go
'Cause today I just feel like teaching everything
So that they'll know

No comments:

Post a Comment